No, it's not hair-washing day... Yet... :) It's my new mantra for getting a rhythm down since I have all of this unstructured time on my hands. Last week felt like a lightning-quick dash to Friday. I don't think I've had a week go that quickly in ages! We got a lot of little things done around the house, but nothing monumental. And that's ok...
Josh is settling in quite nicely with this whole "stay-home day" schedule. We've had a couple of PJ days already and play dates with some pals. Jacob - on the surface - is not quite as fond of his little brother getting to sleep in and ride to school in PJs. But the smile on his face when he gets off the bus and bounds up the porch steps is like the cliche "window to his soul." I think he rather enjoys coming home to familiar faces. :)
The next few weeks are getting us all wound up for the crazy summer we have looming on the horizon. I know this time will be short-lived, so I'm gonna take it one day at a time...
Happy MONDAY!
No comments:
Post a Comment