Just a quickie to share a sweet thing that happened today... At church, there is a point in the service where the children come in from their classes for the "Children's Message." The boys came in with their respective classes and sat down front. Josh usually looks for Jamie or me just for reassurance, but he didn't see us. I saw he was looking for us and tried to move down on the edge of the kids so he'd give us his toothy grin and settle in. Instead, he spotted Jacob before he saw me. Jacob motioned for Josh to come sit near him, then changed his mind and patted his lap. Josh happily sat down on Jacob's lap for the entire message! Jacob wrapped his arms around Josh's little body and I saw them quietly whispering to each other. I sunk into the shadows and just watched with misty eyes. How incredibly sweet...
Thinking about it now almost makes it possible to completely drown out the crying and arguing that's going on as I type this... :)
J&A&j&j
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment